Now a days it’s most tough to decide on the right phone for you. Many purchasers area unit ignorant about the big selection of functions that Smartphone systems ought to give. Two of the most well-known smart phones on the market are Windows Phone 8 and Android’s jelly bean 4.2. Lets compare between them.
Windows Phone 8 is that the next generation of the Windows Phone mobile os, the world’s most personal Smartphone os and excellent companion to your new Windows 8 computer.
Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, is that the fastest and simplest version of android package yet, released by Google. it’s quicker, Better, a lot of Sensitive.
- Windows 8 has most innovative mobile UI.
- It has live tiles on home screen which might be currently resized, material possession users arrange a a lot of customizable home page.
- Android’s jelly bean on the opposite hand includes a buttery swish navigation.
- App widgets will currently automatically resized to suit nicely across user’s multiple home screens.
- Windows Phone 8 ships with the most recent and ‘greatest’ version of Microsoft’s own application, Internet explorer 10.
- The latest version of IE10 has phishing protection, and it provides superb mobile browsing expertise.
- Android 4.2 jelly bean is that the 1st version of android that ships with Google Chrome as its default browser.
- It comes with nice browser support that works on all devices , and it’s loaded with many innovative browsing & safety features.
- Windows Phone 8 comes with Nokia Maps pre-loaded as commonplace.
- As well because it conjointly comes with Nokia’s Navtek traffic service.
- It allow user to access 3D street view.
- Android OS has, the only and best mapping system.
- Based on Google map
- Provides standard options like Indoor mapping, street view ,and 3D read feature.
- The biggest surprise is Windows 8 camera app. The new camera app has easy, sleek and simple to use feel.
- The Windows Phone camera app features a slimmed down interface with plenty of latest settings.
- Android jelly bean has created ton of changes to the method camera is used , the camera is very customizable .
- It additionally incorporates a new review system that makes task of writing & deleting pictures easier and quicker
- Using NFC Windows 8 has created it lots easier for users to form on-line purchases through their mobiles. Microsoft wallet is predicted to integrate with totally different apps and modify users to form payment through services like PayPal.
- Android jelly bean comes with Google wallet , an app which will handle mobile payment, discount, rewards and different m Commerce services.
- Battery lifetime of WP 8 is relatively low than android.
- It has additional flexible storage.
- Customizable lock screen
- Integrated video calling.
- It has children Corner.
- It has the feature information of Data Sense that compresses web page data while you’re browsing.
- It offers multiple home screens that isn’t there in Windows Phone 8.
- Project Butter- Buffering tweaks, inflated frame rates, a system that keeps rendering and bit input events in correct higher.
- Expanded Notifications.
- Google Cloud messaging for Android.
- It is tough to decide on between android 4.2 and Windows Phone 8, as recent announcements have seen each operating systems provide spectacular new features and improve those that they already had.
- Android still leads the race with it involves customizability, giving users multiple home screens, widgets and new app resizing feature. We’re conjointly vast fans of Google’s new Voice management, and that we assume that internet explorer can struggle to contend against Google Chrome.
- Windows Phone 8 is sort of visually pleasing, and can little question attractiveness to those once a clean user interface. The addition of support for multicourse processors conjointly sees Microsoft creating a step within the right direction in terms of hardware support, and that we cannot wait to induce our hands on Microsoft wallet.